Ron and Marilyn's Place

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Come Before Winter: Part 3

Remember to look down below today's posting for Parts 1 & 2

This year I was the registrar for the Singapore/Indonesia renewal. This all happened before the trip. During the renewal, I was the videographer plus part of the prayer team. Videoing was great fun as I was able to see all the women 'up close and personal'. I'm definitely not an expert by any means but have done my share of this in the past. Because of always being behind the camcorder, I did not get as many still shots as I wanted. So please forgive!!





I had an awesome prayer cluster made up of Shai Gonzales from the Philippines and Margaret Goh from Singapore. What wonderful women they are, serving God faithfully in their own countries.






As part of the prayer team, I was able to pray one-on-one with six women at scheduled times. Here I am with Michelle Soh, an amazing woman of God serving Him in Singapore!



Thursday is always a stressful day for the women as they are asked to share with everyone the things the Lord has told them through His Word in Philippians. But they all did such an incredible job. I was blessed and amazed at how God can work when we really study His Word. The picture here shows Karen McCurley during her sharing time with her 'supporters' at her side, Debbie Hogan and Lay Koon Choy. They all are members of the church in Singapore.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home