Ron and Marilyn's Place

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Tres Hermanas de Morelia


Tres Hermanas de Morelia! Yes, me and two of my sisters made a trip to Morelia, Mexico to see our Sara who is on a mission team there. Here we are in downtown Morelia at a market with Phyllis Needham (dear friend from RHCC and mentor for the team). I decided to go and asked my sister Donna who lives in Dallas (on far left) and then Brenda (in red shirt) from North Carolina was invited! We have one more sister who we asked to go with us but she had too far to travel to join us (living in Hawaii). Ron was traveling to Uganda, Africa (see post below) so it was a good time for us to travel. We had a wonderful time in our 8 days in Mexico

We began our trip from DFW and Raleigh, met in Houston and traveled down to Morelia on Monday, February 27. The picture here is of the cathedral in downtown Morelia.


This next picture is taken at the office of the mission team. Ann Gonzalez is on the left, along with my sisters, Sara and then Summer, Sara's roomie and fellow missionary.



Below that picture is one at Sara and Summer's new house they rented late last year.



I'm going to post this now and continue later.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Ron and Marilyn said…

    Great post, Babe! I love the pictures. I'm glad you have begun to do some posting as well. It is, after all, "Ron and Marilyn's Place."

    - - ylh

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Joyce B. said…

    I'm glad you are both posting. It's about time!

    Nice pictures of Sara and her place.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home