Ron and Marilyn's Place

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Near the Start




This new blogging experience is kinda fun. I thought since we are just getting started I'd throw in something from near the start of our history. Marilyn saw me through Navigator training in the USAF during the second year of our marriage. So, she was the one who pinned my wings on my uniform. Isn't she beautiful? What a blessing she has always been! Shortly after this event we were transferred from California to North Carolina where I began to fly C-130 aircraft and she gave birth to Shelley. That young Lt. has that smirk on his face because he knows he's the luckiest guy in the world.

She is due back from Mexico early tomorrow morning. She's been down there blessing the folks there for a week. Sara emailed me today and indicated a great reluctance to send her back. Too bad, Sara. She may visit you but she stays with me.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good, thanks for fixing it so anyone can write a comment. I'll be home very soon. We had a good evening tonight. Went downtown and walked and walked, shopped some but didn't buy anything. Went to a coffee shop and had some yummy fruit drinks and sweet breads. Then Deysy met us and we walked and walked some more. Downtown Morelia is such a neat town. I'll see you soon, Ron.

    love you,

    Marilyn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home