Ron and Marilyn's Place

Monday, July 11, 2005

First Posting

Well, I just set up this blog and now I'm learning what it means to "post" stuff here.

Marilyn is in Mexico and due to return the day after tomorrow. She's been gone almost a week and I've managed to stay out of trouble inspite of her absence. She is visiting Sara, our younger daughter, who lives and works in the city of Morelia as a missionary. Sara's not in this picture, but that's her roommate, Summer, on the left and this is the livingroom of their house. They have a bunch of Mexican friends visiting them in this picture.

Let's see what else can I put on my first blog posting. Here's an old picture of my college Corps classmates when we were Seniors working on the Texas A&M bonfire. Can you find me?

Well, that's it for tonight. Respond if you know how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home